Friday, June 14, 2013

June Holidays! :)

Yay, I'm back again! ;) Having the urge to blog agn because many good things have been happening to me this few weeks. So I thought that it would be better for me to pen them down, in case my memory fails me, like always. :x Hmm, so whr shld I start. Probably on my birthday? Prior to that, I'm busy with MT intensive and having my MT Os exam, which was err, difficult. So yep. On 5th June, I had science remedials and aft which, I walked to plaza with tigger. Since it was my birthday, I wanted to eat btr, so bought pizza. While waiting for it, we went to the roof garden where he passed me my birthday present. Totally shocked cos I didn't expect any present. Moreover, it's in a nice mustard yellow colour box. Packaging is very impt to me, so I'm shocked and surprised. >< Urm, so aft opening the box at home, I'm even more shocked and touched. Inside contains a baby piglet, one self-folded heart-shaped flowers and one keychain with my name! I like the whole thing basically, especially the packaging! ^^ So I want to thank him for putting so much effort in preparing this present, truly appreciated it!! :) Next up. I went out with Melissa on 8th June. It's been really long since I last met up with her. We've had a very good chat! We went to the family flea at bukit timah and aft which, we went over to Scape for flea. Found a shop in Scape which sells 15$ highwaisted shorts only, tempted to buy. x.x But I didn't in the end! >< Enjoyed this trip cos we catch up alot. :D Nextnext, which is today! 14th June. Arranged to meet up with Darrell, JA and Charmane! Like aft so long, we finally met up! ^^ Both of the guys surprised me with a pandan cake when Char and I reached JP! Touched, even if it's just a simple pandan cake. Esp when my birthday had alrdy been over for so long, and that we did not meet up oftently. Yet, they put in the effort to celebrate for me, srsly speechless of these friends. Just blessed to have known them and form this friendship!! <3 We went to buy movie tickets for "Now you see me" and had our lunch at Burger King! JA was being all gentleman and offered to help me queue and buy my lunch! :) Aft which, Dar and Char surprised me with the second cake, from the icing room which they've made it themselves. Was really shocked! Felt reallllllly happy at that time!!! And we went to watch our movie, ending the day off with coffees in The Coffee Bean! :) Oh, and they passed me my birthday present at the end of the day, which was the 3rd surprise of the day! We took a group photo too! :D Aftermath, me JA and Char took bus 180 back while Dar went for his tuition! Char alighted aft phoneix to take bus 67! Erm, awkward for me and JA. >< But he's making efforts to make it less awkward, which I truly appreciated! :) Always being gentleman and thoughtful to ppl arnd him, his character! :) He walked me home while trying to break the awkward silence between us by keeping the conver continue. No matter what, he's still the only guy which I have never ever regretted knowing of, and will always remain my best guy friend, though we seldom contact each other! :) Yup, that's all for now! Hopefully I will be coming back agn soon? :D While I do my practises for AM this holiday! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment